Monday, March 9, 2009

Three Months Ago...

Jaycie was born. And what an amazing three months it has been. I am so in love with this little girl that my days are spent kissing her and whispering "I Love You" in her ear every chance I get.




This is what Jaycie has been up to lately:

♥ She will smile at anyone that can manage to make eye contact with her.
♥ She's trying really hard to laugh but all that comes out is this high-pitched squeal.
♥ She is almost sleeping through the night (by my definition). She goes to bed around 7:30pm and wakes up at 7:30 am. Most nights she wakes up to eat around 3 or 4 though...almost!
♥ She is the happiest thing on the planet when she wakes up in the morning. It's my favorite time of day.
♥ She naps HORRIBLY. Three times a day I put her down in her crib but she wakes up 30 minutes later and will stay awake until I give in and put her in her swing where she will sleep the day away. That's a work in progress.
♥ She eats four times a day and takes about 6 ounces at each feeding...yikes!
♥ She is packing on the pounds and is getting ready to grow out of her 3-6 months clothing.

Basically, she is awesome and we love her so much! Happy 3 Months Baby Girl!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Oh wow, she is so adorable! Love that cute outfit! Ava has the same swing/crib issue. Let me know if you get it figured out. :) It's amazing how in love we become with our sweet babies. I can't wait to meet Jaycie!!

Amanda said...

I love all her "accomplishments". I also love that you are ahead of me in all these things... oh what fun I have to look forward to! She looks so cute and happy and smiley. You are definitely blessed with happy babies. Can't wait to see you guys!!

The Rich's said...

love her little smile, she sounds fun and 7:30 to 7:30 is DEFINATELY sleeping through teh night! that is amazing..good job mom!

Tina said...

Cloey is sitting behind me watching me look at your blog and all she can say is, "Oh, what a cute baby!!" "I love Jaycie!!" "Why did they name her Jaycie?" "Where is Devin?" And Jacob is in my lap giggling every time he sees Jaycie. I can't wait to get my little guy here! We are going to have sooo much fun!!
Old Navy huh? I can't get there today. Maybe tomorrow. I'm jealous you got so much stuff for so little. I always miss out on good deal days.
Your kids are ADORABLE and no wonder you are a proud mother!!

Marcie said...

She is adorable!!!! We want to come see her really bad.

Brandon and Anjanelle said...

I can't believe you already have another kid- she is so cute!!! Congrats!