Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or...RUN AWAY!

I have been really excited since last halloween that Devin would be 2 and able to go trick or treating this year. I just new it would be such a fun experience for him. So I hunted and hunted for the PERFECT halloween costume and I found...nothing. So he ended up being the only thing they had left at Party City that didn't have anything on the head or hands. I wasn't too disappointed though, he looked pretty cute.


So we set off to go trick or treating with the cousins and this is what happened:


In case you didn't catch it, that his him shrieking, "wanna go" as he runs away. He did eventually warm up right before we called it quits, but it wasn't quite the experience I had anticipated. Oh well, I guess there's always next year.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Awhh...poor little thing. I am sure next year he will warm up even quicker to the action. He looks really cute all dressed up.

Jen Demaris said...

He is looking huge!!! By the way I specifically checked your blog today for a prego update and pic...and nothing...

Tina said...

Oh that was HILARIOUS!! He was the cutest vampire ever!! Next year you will almost have a one year old. Can you believe that?! He'll be showing his sister how things work. It will only get better next year!!