Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What Have I Done?

It started with an off-hand comment. Then it became a discussion. Lots of opinions were given. A decision was made. And now I can't take it back...

...well, I could, but I don't want to.

The decision landed us at Claires. By us, I mean me and Jaycie. I'm sure you have all figured out what went down. Here is the happy unsuspecting old Jaycie.

This was taken as they were shoving the metal post through her ear. It took her about 10 seconds to figure out what happened and then the tears came. It was incredibly hard to sit through but shortly after the second ear was done, she was over it. And now she has adorable pink sparkly flowers in her ears!


I LOVE IT!

9 comments:

Nicole said...

She is waaaay too cute! Those tears are so sad, but those earrings are adorable!!

Amy said...

Ahh! Oh my gosh! I can't believe it--that is too cute. I don't think I'm brave enough to do that yet...but now you have me thinking. :)

The Johansen Family said...

Yeah, she is cute and so tough...I swear I won't take her to get her first tat...HAHAHAHA! That's my evil laugh

Michaelson Family said...

Oh look at those tears! Look at those arms! I love chubby babies. She is such a doll.

Heather said...

Yeah way cute! I'm a whimp and could never do that but it is soooo adorable!

The Rich's said...

she won't even remember it...which is better, i am still a little traumatized from when i got my ears pierced when i was 8! Super cute...

Loni said...

I LOVE IT!! I did abbie and izza when they were little, but for some reason I haven't been able to muster up the courage to do the twins...... I think you just inspired me! SHE LOOKS ADORABLE!

Tina said...

While in Utah I watched a baby get hers done and it was so sad. I don't think I would do it but she does look cute... the price we women pay to look good.

Brandon and Anjanelle said...

Too cute! She's beautiful, but not a ton of hair yet, it always seems to be the girls that get it slower, why is that? I love the earrings - you've started the discussion at our house. Hope you're all doing well!