Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mmm Mmmm Good

Today Jaycie turned FOUR MONTHS OLD! A few highlights from today:
  • She weighed in at 14 pounds 3.5 ounces
  • Measured 24.5 inches long
  • That put her in the 60th percentile

I was looking back through Devin's baby book and he was HUGE! At four months, he weighed 17 pounds 8 ounces and measured 27 inches long. In baby numbers, that's a pretty big difference. Here's a little comparison:

Another highlight: Jaycie started Rice Cereal tonight! It was a lot of fun...or so she thought...

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy 4 months!! She is so cute. Can't believe how fast that went, time flies especially the 2nd time around!

The Johansen Family said...

ok so you really can't tell the two of them apart too much. Not side by side. They look a lot alike. Crazy huh! She is really small. How fun.

Amanda said...

We LOVED this video! She is so adorable and SOO happy, lucky you. I can't believe she is already 4 mos old!!!

p.s. Thanks for making me feel better yesterday. :)

Amy said...

She is darling! The last 4 months have FLOWN by. I'm excited for Ava and Jaycie to play and be girly together. :)
I have your Etsy shop on google reader and I noticed the felt clips. They are so cute!

Marcie said...

She is so cute! Jaycie inspired us to try again with Ethan - we video taped it too, and posted the video on our blog. You should have a look!

Natalee said...

I can't believe she is four months! They a both so cute! I would love to see her Easter dress!