Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Prodigal Camera Cord Returns

Ok, so maybe Prodigal isn't the right word, but regardless, my camera cord and I have finally been reunited. What a sweet reunion. I've decided against a post containing random images (images that would require short stories) from the past two months. Instead, I'll post this video of Jamin and Devin. In the video, Jamin had just gotten home from work. Devin decided he wanted to cuddle with Jamin on the couch and tell him all about his day. Of course I didn't think about the camera until he was almost done with his conversation, but it's still a pretty good representation. Enjoy!!!

10 comments:

Amy said...

That is so adorable! He totally understands the whole "turn-taking" aspect of conversation. Kids never cease to amaze me. :)

Nicole said...

Awww...this was SO so cute. LOVED it. :) He is getting so big! And thanks for being excited for us... Good luck finding a home!!! It's so fun!

chris+amber said...

Precious! Tate adores Chris. Father-son bond is so sweet! Devin is so stinkin' cute! Jamin seems to be beamin' with pride as he should be!

The Johansen Family said...

AHHHHH! This is great, you are going to miss this so much when he starts to talk. You'll remember how greta it was when he just babbled. I wish that Riley would just babble. HA HA!!!! I love Devin's conversations.
Kris

Amanda said...

OK, so I just realized that my comment isn't here? I swear I made one.... oh well. I do love this video. I miss you guys!

Loni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loni said...

Ben and I watched it together! he is so cute! I love the jabber.... I am glad you have it on video cuz it will be gone so soon! We miss you guys.. I am still hoping St George will fall through and we can head to TX!!:) Dont tell Ben:)
Love you guys!

Kris said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! What a good dad Jamin is! =)

Julie Jan said...

How adorable!! I love when they jabber like that!!

JeNnA said...

Devin is so cute! I watch this all the time because its one o fmy favorite videos in the entire world! I love and you miss you all!