Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Zoo Day

Today we got to go to the zoo. By we I mean me, Devin, and Jaycie...no Jamin. Me and two kids, one heavy stroller, 45 minutes from home, during nap time! However, bravery paid off, it was great! We met Amanda and her kids, Amanda's sister and brother-in-law and their two kids, and their parents. That made for three double strollers at the zoo, during summer break, and on half price Wednesday. We made it through without any major traffic jams...though I did manage to run over a few toes and heels. It was a lot of fun even though the humidity made it feel like we were walking through water and I was constantly wiping the sweat drops off my chin. Really, I had fun. :) Here's some cute photos of the outing:










5 comments:

Amy said...

Ok, so I heard about your new camera (lucky!), and how 'cute' you were talking the day away with Ken about photography. I love it--these pics are incredible! You have a talent, and I'm going to use it. :) I missed out today, only not really, because I hate humidity...and crowds.
I got you a present. It has nothing to do with photography. I just couldn't resist. But I'll keep you in suspense so that you have incentive to come over here and hang out!
Glad you had fun today!

T-bit said...

Seriously I was about to say these pictures are awesome! I went to that same zoo and didn't get any pics that looked like that! Talented!!!

Amanda said...

Great job! I am SO glad you came and so was Cole. He has missed Devin, and you too of course. Great job with the pictures, I can't wait for you to take some of us! You really are good at this - a fun new hobby for you!

OK, now what is my hobby?!? YOu are leaving me behind!!!

Marcie said...

These pictures are so cute! Devin is so big! I can't imagine Ethan ever being that big. What a fun activity we haven't taken Ethan to the zoo yet. Might be a good summer outing. I can't wait to see you guys!

Tina said...

And to think I was about to post a comment about your wonderful, amazing, out of this world pictures... so, good thing I didn't because you already have comments about them... so I'll comment about all that hair on Devin. What a cute little boy. Tyler doesn't let Jacob's hair get that long but I love it!!!