Monday, October 11, 2010

Almost Did It

So I almost cut the blog out of my life.  Five months without a post...so close.  Why did I decide to post something?  I have no idea.  No reason.  And I really hate blogging so it makes no sense.  Regardless, here I am. And here are a few updates:

Last swimming day of the year...of course it was.  Here's the before:


And here is the after:


Notice anything?  How about the BIG GAPING HOLE in her mouth?  She tripped, smacked her tooth, (not her lip or any other part of her face, just her tooth) on the concrete and after an emergency trip to the dentist, nothing.  It's gone.  They pulled it out in 10 pieces and now we just have to wait and hope the permanent teeth won't be damaged.  Just 4 or 5 years looking like white trash.  That's not too bad, right?

5 comments:

Tina said...

Oh April!!! There's never a dull moment at your house is there?
Poor girl. I can't believe that happened!! At least she got a sonic drink out of it right?
So glad you posted. I've been thinking about you lots!!

Amanda said...

She is still just adorable! And no, its not too bad. :)

Heather said...

First of all why do you hate blogging...ok ok I have had similar thoughts myself. But regardless, I love seeing pics of your kids and I am glad for any updates. I also can say I know how you feel about the tooth. This summer Gabbie managed to chip one of her top front teeth. Basically the bottom half is all jagged funny. Believe me it looks worse than Jaycie's whole tooth missing! She is still adorable and she is totally growing up. I may have said this before but it was very very good to see your fam this summer. I wish we had more time! Take care and post more for me:)

Amy said...

Still so adorable and happy!! I'm sorry you both had to go through that, though. If she can survive that, she can survive anything. :)

Michelle said...

The white trash comment made me laugh!