Saturday, January 5, 2008

Welcome to this Crazy World

On Thursday morning my mom's 4th grandchild and 4th grandson was born!!! (Apparently her son-in-laws are incapable of producing girls). His name is Bryce James Johansen and he is ADORABLE! Kristi is besides herself with joy (RIGHT KRIS?!?! ;-}). He weighed in at 8lbs 6oz and measured 21 inches long. I just have to post a video instead of a picture because he makes this cute humming/whistling sound all the time. The nurses say it's because he has fluid in his lungs and he's trying to get it out. However, Kristi believes it's because he is used to a large amount of noise (what with two loud brothers and not so quiet-spoken parents) and it's just too quite in the real world so he has to create his own noise in order to sleep. I'm personally partial to the latter explanation. Here he is...Congrats Kristi, you got a keeper!!!

6 comments:

Jessica Lynn said...

So cute! Look at all that hair!

Nicole said...

Conrats on another adorable nephew! Those noises were so cute and made me very excited for our next little guy. Thanks for sharing!
It was SO fun to finally meet you! Devin is such a cute kiddo!!! Maybe next time we'll get to all go out!

chris+amber said...

Oooh...congrats to your family on a new addition! He looks so cute! Loving the new blog. Devin's Christmas card picture needs to be submitted to Live w/ Regis & Kelly's Cutest Baby Contest. Seriously...not joking. So cute!

April Austin said...

Ha...I totally submitted it earlier today! :)

Mom said...

Congrats to Mom and Dad and Aunts and Uncles and mostly Grandma and Grandpa. He's darling and sounds so precious. I wish we were all close so we could share!!
Aunt Debbie

Heather said...

April...I am way new at this blog stuff but I must say I love your blog and I love seeing your little Devin and hearing about your family! Tell everyone hello from me:)It is so good to be back in touch a little - I am so excited that you are doing well, and I miss you:) Again, I have to say that Devin is soooo adorable! I can't believe he is a toddler now. Have a great week ok - and I will visit your blog more and more I am sure.....